Kerala -5 Nights & 6 Days Package. ( 2 Nights in Munnar, 1 Night in Thekkady, 1 Night Kummarkom,1 Night in House Boat)
Arrive at the gate way of Kerala, Cochin where our cab and driver will there to meet and greet you. Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala tour in the heaven of peace and harmony. This incredibly beautiful hill station is positioned at a height of 6000ft. On the way visit Valara,Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens. Stay overnight at Hotel / Resort
After breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
MUNNAR � THEKKADY ( 110 km )
After breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Kalaripayatu,Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
( 130km )
After having breakfast, Check out your hotel & drive towards Kumarakom (130 Kms), the Icon of Kerala�s tourism prosperity. Today, Kumarakom is world�s best known back water destination and recognized by many international tourism organizations and travel magazines. It has also ranked above Taj Mahal in a latest statistics. Check in your resort and later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary and near by water scapes. Over night stay.
( House Boat ) (50 km )
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
Morning after the breakfast checkout from the Houseboat. Proceed to Cochin for departure. Shopping and sightseeing in Cochin according to the time of your flight.
- 4 Nights accommodation with breakfast at hotel / Resort
- 1 Night accommodation with complete food in Traditional Kerala House Boat at Alappuzha
- A/c vehicle with dedicated Chauffeur for the whole trip
- Pick up from Kochi Airport / Railway Station and drop at Cochin Airport / Railway Station.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary
- All Toll, Tax, and applicable all govt. Taxes.
- Any thing other than mentioned in the includes list
- Early check-in and late check-out charges.
- Meal mentioned other than above.
- All extras
- Train fare, Airfare and Visa application.
- Breakfast on the day of arrival.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, medicine etc
- Rooms are subject to availability.