Seasons of Love
Love, the most powerful emotion in the world. The love amongst two people can create wonders in the world, as history has proved many a times. Over the recent years, Kerala has become one of the most sought after honeymoon destinations in the world. The seasons and tropical climate of Kerala is ideal for any couple to find new dimensions of love. Come to Kerala, revel in the seasons of love.
Seasons of Love
Munnar, Thekkady, Allapuzha & Kovalam (6 Nights & 7 Days )
Arrive at the gate way of Kerala, Cochin where our cab and driver will there to meet and greet you. Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala honeymoon in the heaven of peace and harmony. This incredibly beautiful hill station is positioned at a height of 6000ft. On the way visit Valara,Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens. Stay overnight at Hotel / Resort
After breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
After breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Kalaripayatu,Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
After having your breakfast, check out the houseboat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
After breakfast you will have an half day city tour to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Temple and adjacent Palace etc. after back to your resort and enjoy the beach. Overnight stay.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin or Trivandrum. Shopping and sightseeing in Cochin according to the time of your flight/train. We will pick you and drive to Cochin International Airport for your trip back home, with all the wonderful memories of the honeymoon you spent at God’s Own Country
- 5 Nights accommodation with breakfast and Dinner at hotel / Resort
- 1 Night accommodation with complete food in Traditional Kerala House Boat at Alappuzha
- Welcome drink on Arrival.
- Candlelight Dinner in Munnar and Allapuzha.( 1 Day )
- Flower Bed decoration in Munnar ( any 1 Day )
- Flower Bokeh and cake in Allapuzha House Boat .
- Chocolates, Cookies , Dry Fruits, Cake and Badam Milk in Munnar.
- A/c vehicle with dedicated Chauffeur for the whole trip
- Pick up from Kochi Airport / Railway Station and drop at Cochin or Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station.
- Sight Seeing as per itinerary
- All Toll, Tax, and applicable all govt. Taxes.
- Any thing other than mentioned in the includes list
- Early check-in and late check-out charges.
- Meal mentioned other than above.
- All extras
- Train fare, Airfare and Visa application.
- Breakfast on the day of arrival.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, medicine etc