Thailand is a one-of-a-kind tourist destination where one can see the best of nature and human achievements. The numerous age-old buddhist temples and other manmade feats are a cherry on top for the spectacular islands and exotic wildlife this land possesses. The capital city of Bangkok is a very rare blend of tradition and modernity. One can spot skyscrapers bustling with modern-day businesses as well as temples and lanes which still reminds you of medival ages. The friendly people, the exotic cuisine style, and of course, the famous Thai massage will all be a refreshing experience for you. Out of all the tourist destinations in Thailand, Bangkok and Phuket are the most sought after. We are sure that you will have one of your most memorable trips with us.
(4Night & 5 Days)
Upon your arrival in Phuket, you will be given a warm reception and will be transferred to your hotel. After check in at hotel proceed for a half day city tour. You will have drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon, Kata, the most beautiful beaches in Phuket. The city tour covers the most popular points in phuket city The phuket view point, the famous temple �Wat Chalong� and phuket old town ( Sino Portuguese houses). Stay overnight at hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and proceed to the Phi-Phi island trip, one of the world�s most beautiful tourist destinations, 1.20 hrs by modern ferry from Phuket port. It is composed of two rocky, tree-covered islets. One is Phi Phi Don where several long white powdery beaches attract visitors here to sunbathe and swim, and the other is rocky Phi Phi Le where thousands of swifts nest inside the Viking Cave. With its emerald crystal sea, secluded beaches, wooded cliffed mountains, colourful coral reefs and undersea life, Phi Phi is a paradise in the Andaman. You can enjoy swimming, snorkeling water sports etc. Stay overnight at hotel
PATTAYA - BANGKOK
After breakfast, enjoy your journey back to Bangkok. Upon your arrival in Bangkok Airport, you will be given a warm reception and will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day, free at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand�s popular open zoo and Leisure Park. It is divided into four sections, i.e. the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Witness the picturesque African settings, experience intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds. Enjoy your Indian lunch in the serene settings of the Safari World. Stay overnight at the hotel
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, after check out your room you�ll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 Wats (temples) encapsulate Bangkok�s spiritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. In the evening, proceed to the airport in time to board your flight back home.
- Rate is from 01 Sept 2014 to 30 April 2015 (Except 19 Dec 2014 to 15 Jan 2015)
- Rate is for F.I.T. Booking between 2 � 10 Pax
- For F.I.T. Booking if guest has more than 6 person we will upgrade Transfer to Private by complementary
- Extra additional Hotel kindly ask us in case by case again.
- For Group booking can get special rate in case by case.
- Accommodation at the hotels with daily breakfast as per mention in the program
- Meal as per mention in the program
- All S.I.C. transfers, S.I.C. excursions that mentioned in our program.
- English speaking guide take care throughout program.
- Optional tours and other meals are not mentioned in our program.
- Domestic Air Ticket Bangkok � Phuket � Bangkok
- Personal expenses such as ; drinks, mini bar, room service, telephone calls, laundry, souvenirs and etc.
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars per person.
- Other period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers