Traverse of Eco
Kerala is a land of wonders. Each place in Kerala has its own beauty and identity which each showcases with great pride. Tranquil South package offers you a tour through the culturally and historically rich southern Kerala. This region also holds the most number of backwaters and lakes in the state, thereby being immensely beautiful all over.
The places, the people, the cuisine, the hospitality, everything will work out right for you in this trip. The beaches of South Kerala, especially Kovalam, Varkala, and Alappuzha, are tourist paradises. Spending some time in places like these would definitely give you the ultimate kind of relaxation and rejuvenation. What are you waiting for? Pack your bags and get ready!
(Kovalam, Ponmudi, Thenmala, Palaruvi & Allapuzha)
Pick up From Trivandrum Airport/ Railway station Proceed to Kovalam, Check in to Hotel, the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
After check out from hotel, proceed to Ponmudi, on the way visit Neyyar wildlife sanctuary and Elephant Rehabilitation centre. Evening check in to Resort, Nature walk around the property and hill station overnight stay at ponmudi.
After breakfast check out hotel, drive to Thenmala, Thenmala is a small village at the foothills of Western Ghats and predominantly a forest area. The famous Shenduruney Wildlife Sanctuary is the most important ecotourism resource of Thenmala Ecotourism. Then drive to Palaruvi Waterfalls, Evening proceed to Kollam , Night at at resort.
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
After breakfast check out from House Boat and proceed to Cochin Airport/ Railway Station. Shopping and sightseeing in Cochin according to the time of your flight/ Train.
- 3 Nights accommodation with Breakfast at Hotel / Resort
- 1 Night Accommodation with complete food in Traditional Kerala House Boat at Alappuzha
- A/c Vehicle for all Transfer & Sightseeing.
- All Toll, Tax, and applicable all govt. Taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.