Wonders of Eco
If you are looking for a trip where you can feel closest to mother nature and blend in with the surroundings leaving all thoughts about your city life, this is the perfect package for you. The forests, hills, rivers, waterfalls, lagoons, backwaters of central Kerala beckons for you to have the best eco tourism experience you will ever have!
Thattekkad gives you the best opportunities for bird watching and a lot of waterfalls and rivers. Munnar, Thekkady, and Wagamon are all hill stations with pleasant climate and great forest cover, ideal for trekking, study of flaura and fauna. The houseboat ride through the backwaters and canals of Alappuzha makes you understand the calm and quiet life of rural Kerala. An enthralling experience this would sure be for you.
(Kovalam, Ponmudi, Thenmala,Palaruvi , Allapuzha & Thattekkad)
Pick up From Trivandrum Airport/ Railway station Proceed to Kovalam, Check in to Hotel, the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. After lunch enjoy the beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. Overnight stay.
After check out from hotel, proceed to Ponmudi, on the way visit Neyyar wildlife sanctuary and Elephant Rehabilitation centre. Evening check in to Resort, Nature walk around the property and hill station overnight stay at ponmudi.
After breakfast check out hotel, drive to Thenmala, Thenmala is a small village at the foothills of Western Ghats and predominantly a forest area. The famous Shenduruney Wildlife Sanctuary is the most important ecotourism resource of Thenmala Ecotourism. Then drive to Palaruvi Waterfalls, Evening proceed to Kollam , Night at at resort.
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
After check out from House boat proceed to Thattekkad birds sanctuary. Activities like birds and butterfly watching, nature photography, Nature walk, kayaking and cycling, Night stay at resort.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin Airport/ Railway Station. Shopping and sightseeing in Cochin according to the time of your flight/ Train.
- 4 Nights Accommodation with breakfast at Hotel / Resort
- 1 Night Accommodation with complete food in Traditional Kerala House Boat at Alappuzha
- A/c Vehicle for all Transfer & Sightseeing.
- All Toll, Tax, and applicable all govt. Taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.